Christmastime is one of the easiest times of year for dates because there is so much going on, which makes it easier to come up with awesome date ideas. However, if you’re looking for some ideas, have no fear. Here are some great ideas that wouldn’t even break the bank:
- Walk around a downtown area that is lit up with Christmas lights and get some hot cocoa after to warm up.
- Go to a tree lighting.
- Have a Christmas movie watching Netflix session.
- Bake Christmas cookies together.
- Take a mall photo with Santa.
- Go Christmas shopping together.
- Walk around the mall to see it decorated.
- Go see a Christmas play such as the Nutcracker.
- Go to Santacon.
- Put up the Christmas tree together.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
One thought on “Blogmas Day 9: Holiday Date Ideas”
These are such festive and cozy ideas. We always try to do a Christmas & Winter bucket list together and we’re always looking for different things to add.