The Longchamp Le Pliage tote bag is by far my favorite tote bag. I got my first one about four years ago, and my collection has grown to many colors and sizes. My favorite, by far, is the black large size with the brown trim. I’ve used it to death over the last four years, and trust me, it looks as good as the day I purchased it. There is some corner wear, but it did hold up well.
This is my favorite tote bag also because it is so much more secure than my Louis Vuitton Neverfull. There is a zipper along with the buckle, which makes it more difficult for someone to get in. Definitely perfect for travel. I also love that this bag folds up so it makes storing it so easy, and again, great for travel.
Now, this bag holds a lot. And, with the nylon, it is super lightweight but does get a little heavy when you load it up like I did. So, here’s what I carry on a daily basis in my Longchamp Le Pliage Tote:
- My wallet, which is a Louis Vuitton Recto Verso.
- Louis Vuitton Six Ring Key Holder
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet
- Stoney Clover Small Pouch — mine is in the Destination London Print, which is no longer available so here’s a link to a similar one.
- Louis Vuitton Agenda MM
- Stoney Clover Flat Pouch (mine is in the Sweet Summer print, which is no longer available, so here’s a similar one here)
- Work ID (not pictured)
- Nook Glowlight Four
- iPad Pro
- Water Bottle
- Coach Nolita 19 (the black leather one that I own is no longer available, but the signature one is)