Today is the last day of the month, and I wanted to share some of my favorites from the month. Some of these have been on my previous Friday Faves, while others are new ones that I wanted to share. I definitely want to make this type of post a regular piece on The Nutmeg Millennial, so stay tuned for the favorites of the month:
1. Nashelle Everyday Hoop Earrings in Sterling Silver: I love these hoop earrings, as they are the perfect every day staple hoop. I have them in all of the sizes. The huggie is amazing for my second piercing, and I rotate the other sizes in my first. What I love about these earrings is that they are comfortable to wear. I have had to sell so many different pairs of earrings over the years, simply because they were too heavy. That is not an issue with these. They come in gold fill and rose gold fill as well.
2. Twisted series: This is the book series that I’ve managed to read in a week. It tells the story of four college friends, and their romances. There is a forbidden love trope, enemies to lovers trope and of course, a fake dating one as well. You know, the classic romance novel story plot points that we love to read. Add in a little spice, and you get a book that you can not put down. They are available on Kindle Unlimited, should you be interested in checking them out.
3. Yoga: This is one of the only non products that I wanted to share with you. I have been recommended to practice yoga from my doctor due to a medical scare. It has quickly turned into one of my favorite things to do throughout the month. I practice it every morning, and I find that it has set me up for my day so well. YouTubers such as Yoga With Adrienne have been so helpful to make sure that I can shake things up every morning.
4. Polene Numero Un Nano: I found a new bag obsession, guys. After almost two years of hemming and hawing, I finally picked up the Polene Numero Un Nano. And, I am obsessed with this bag. I only had it for a week at this point, but so far, I am in love. I had budgeted to get a more expensive bag, but I am so glad that I went with my Polene piece instead. I already have more items from the brand on my wishlist as well. There will be more content regarding the bag in a post, so stay tuned!
5. That 90s Show: Of course, we have to mention the spinoff to That 70s Show, That 90s Show. It is about Eric and Donna’s daughter, Leia, who spends the summer in Point Place with her grandparents Red and Kitty. She makes friends, and they have adventures that are similar to the original gang. I binged this in a week, and I absolutely loved it.
6. Ariana Grande Cloud Perfume: Last but not least, let’s talk about my latest perfume purchase. I mentioned this in my last Friday Faves, and I am still obsessed with the scent a few days later. I am not a huge perfume buyer. I have my signature scents, so it’s rare for me to get a new one. So what makes this one so special? Thank TikTok for this purchase. And, I am honestly so glad that I did.