Today’s Blogtober prompt goal is a post I’ve been thinking about for a while — goals. And, as you can imagine, I have a few of them that I would like to share with you all (mostly as motivation, but still). So, here are my October goals:
1. Run at least 10 miles per week: I have been training for 5ks and just ran my third, with a fourth one scheduled towards the end of the month. I have been taking my running seriously, and I want to get 10 miles in per week. With the days getting shorter, my fiancé and I have been going to the gym at night where I use the treadmill. I hope to successfully clock in 10 miles, if not more.
2. Get at least 10k steps daily: When I run, this isn’t an issue. However, I haven’t been getting my 10,000 steps consistently. So, I have been trying to get more walks in at lunch, especially on days when I don’t run.
3. Finish Blogtober: So far, I’ve surprised myself with the fact that I’ve been able to put out blog post every day of Blogtober. I hope to continue this streak, but who knows?
4. Read at least 6 books: I’ve been slaying my TBR, but I’m really trying to make sure that I finish more than one book per week. I have so many spooky books that I want to get to, so I’m hoping to cross out a few thrillers before the end of the month.
5. Get ready for NanoWriMo: Oh boy, another writing challenge. Since this is the first November where I no longer have to work at night, I want to work on a novel, and hopefully make the 50,000 word goal.
6. Declutter: Now that I have some more time for myself, I really want to focus on getting rid of the things I use and don’t wear as much so that way I don’t feel as overwhelmed when it comes to my wardrobe. Furthermore, I also have a lot of things that I’ve worn once or twice for various reasons, so I want to get rid of the excess to focus on what I do have.
What are your goals for the fall season? Let me know in the comments below.