I was tagged by Michele of OurRedonkulous Life to answer some questions about fall. Thank you, Michele for tagging me. You can view her post here.
So, fall in New England is something that is unique. I love fall and the cozier days. So, here are my answers to her questions.
1. What Signifies Autumn to you?
For me, it is definitely when Starbucks has their fall menu, which is earlier and earlier it seems.
2. What Is the Best Way to Spend a Rainy Day?
Reading, for sure! I also just love watching TV.
3. What Is Your Most Fond Autumn Memory?
My anniversary is on October 10th, so I think the memory of asking my boyfriend out (yes I asked him because I wanted to know where we were on the spectrum of dating) is the fondest, as well as celebrating the anniversaries in the years since.
4. What is Your Favorite Autumn Scent?
Right now, it’s Bath and Body Works’ Pumpkin Apple scent. So good!
5. What Are You Most Excited About This Autumn?
I honestly have so many personal things that I am not ready to share at the moment. However, I am excited for hosting a Friendsgiving with some friends to celebrate having a home with my boyfriend.
6. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Song?
Anything on the Taylor Swift Folklore, Red, and Evermore albums, for sure!
7. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Movie?
You’ve Got Mail. Don’t you love New York in the fall?
8. What TV Show Are You Most Looking Forward to This Autumn?
I am actually not looking forward to any shows at the moment. Could change though.
9. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Color?
Orange and neutrals for sure!
10. What Is Your Most Loved Outdoor Autumn Activity?
I am a huge hiker, so I definitely love that!
11. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Fashion Trend?
I am not sure if this a trend, but I really love wearing boots. They really add something extra to every outfit.
12. If You Could Have a Familiar/Spirit Animal, What Would It Be?
Probably my dog.
13. Name One Place You Wish You Could Visit During Autumn?
I definitely wish I can visit Vermont and New Hampshire, because the foliage is so gorgeous. It is definitely on the bucket list though!
14. Favorite photo you took from last fall.
15. What Are You Being This Halloween?
Last night, I actually had a Halloween party so I was a witch! I also might be going out with a friend one night next Friday, which is exciting.
I tag the following bloggers to answer the same questions: