Between Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, I know that I will be attending a lot of gatherings that may entail me to have to bring something. However, as a busy gal, I might not always have the time to devote to baking or cooking something.
That is how this s’mores trail mix has become my go-to party snack. It is easy and inexpensive to make. Plus, who doesn’t like s’mores?
Here’s what you need:
- Package of Mini Marshmallows
- One Package of Snack Size Hershey Bars
- One box of Golden Graham Cereal
Here’s what you do:
- Take the Hershey Mini Chocolates out of package and break apart.
- Throw Hershey Kisses, package of Golden Graham cereal, and mini marshmallows into bowl.
- Toss and serve!
This is so simple and easy! While it’s a great party dish, you can serve it as a snack throughout the week as well.
4 thoughts on “Recipe: S’mores Trail Mix”
Oh yum! This sounds so good. So simple but yummy x
What a great idea to do trail mix as a party snack! Will have to give this recipe a try. 🙂
That sounds like a really interesting I love the combination of flavours and textures, you’ve tempted me to try something similar with ingredients we can find more easily over here.
LikeLiked by 1 person