Happy Blogtober everyone! I am super excited that I am going to be doing Blogtober this year, so expect amazing posts for the next 30 days. I am so excited to share all of the spooky and fall content, so be prepared for that.
Today’s post will talk about all of my spooky reads that I am going to read this month. October puts me in the mood to read all of the thrillers and all of the books about witches. It’s been a while since I’ve read a good thriller. So, I decided to tackle some of the ones that have been lingering on my TBR this month. Whether that happens, we’ll see. But, here’s a list of the books I hope to read this month:
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Happy and You Know It by Laura Hankin
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
- Reputation by Sara Shepard
- Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkiness
- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
- The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
What are you going to read this month? Let me know in the comments below.