Happy Wednesday everyone! I can not believe that this is the last week of August. I am going to be honest — I feel like this year has flown by. That said, I am looking forward to fall. Give me the cozy vibes and all pumpkin everything. I am there for that.
That said, I wanted to dive right into my favorites of this week. There are a variety of things, so let’s just get started:
- SV Decker Year Necklace: I have been really into the year necklace trend. SV Decker recently began to sell them, and at a pretty decent price. I have been looking at them for a while, but couldn’t afford the price of other places. Not only this one was much more affordable, it also was really well made. I picked it up this past Friday, and I have been loving this ever since. It is great to wear on its own, and it’s great for layering. I highly recommend this necklace especially as gift season comes closer.
- Pennyweights Sterling Silver Hammered Rolling Ring: Another jewelry find bought to you by my trip to Pennyweights. I picked up this ring and I’ve been loving this so far. Not only is it affordable, but it is also a ring that you don’t have to worry about. I wore this to the beach, and it held up really well. You can tell that this ring was well made, and I am really happy that I picked this ring up.
- Tory Burch Top Handle Leather Hobo Bag: I picked up this little guy at the Nordstrom sale, and I am so happy that I did. I love the hobo bag trend, and have been using a Coach hobo bag that I picked up from my local consignment store. I liked this one because it is able to hold more, so I can fit things like my iPad or Nook as well. I also love the color of this bag, because it goes with everything, which is something that I love. If you’re looking for a great tote bag, I highly recommend this one.
- Caution by the Killers: I heard this song on the radio, and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I haven’t really been into the Killers since my middle school days, but I have really been loving this song.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume: a few years ago, my mom bought the Philosophy Amazing Grace set of two. I ended up getting one and have used the scent occasionally, since I loved my Pink body sprays. However, lately I have been using this perfume daily. It’s a simple and clean scent and I absolutely love it. I am nearing the end of my first bottle, but I’m so happy that I kept my mom’s as well so I can use that. Definitely worth checking out. Note: my perfume was a special edition, but here is something similar.
What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments below.
3 thoughts on “What I Love Wednesday: August 26”
I love these kind of posts, the jewellery looks lovely and that perfume sounds amazing!!
It is amazing! It’s my new favorite.
I always enjoy reading these types of posts and seeing what people would recommend. These jewellery pieces are lovely.