We are almost a week before Christmas, and many of us out there are scrambling to get those last minute holiday gifts. Last week, I did a Girlfriend Gift Guide. This week, I am going to do a boyfriend gift guide.
For me, buying gifts for my boyfriend is the hardest thing because I’ve never really had a guy that I had to buy for. I was raised by a single mother, so she was really the only one that I had to buy for.
So, if you’re looking for some ideas on what to get your guy, please see below for some great ideas. And, yes many of them you can get on Prime.
- Technology: Christmas is the ultimate time to get your guy a new piece of technology. However, it doesn’t have to be a big ticket item, like a new laptop or phone. Some great ideas include: an Amazon Alexa, portable speakers, wireless headphones, and or a streaming stick for his TV set. Trust me, those all will go over well.
- Video games/books/album that he likes: My boyfriend is obsessed with music, and he loves vinyl. With that being said, if there’s an album that he might like, then that’s a no fail gift. And, it shows that you’re listening to his favorites. Furthermore, you’re not limited to albums. You can do books, video games, or even DVDs. Basically, whatever your guy is into.
- Flippy: I wrote about this in a What I Love Wednesday Post, and I love this. It’s basically a soft tablet stand. I love it for reading, but if your guy loves his iPad, this is a must have gift.
- Clothes: Christmas is the best time to get a new sweater. Every year, I always get my boyfriend a Christmas sweater, and it always works. However, you can have so many different options with this. If he needs a pair of sweatpants, there you go. Same with jeans or shirts. Also, another option with this is getting him clothes with his college or favorite teams. Trust me, it shows that you care and you listened. Brownie points!
- Merch: Whether he has a favorite band, a favorite team, or favorite anything, you honestly can’t go wrong with some merchandise. I’m talking t-shirt, sweatshirts, caps, etc. Trust me, he will love it.
Have any ideas for your guy? Let me know in the comments below!