TGIF everyone! I am in the home stretch of Blogtober, which is exciting and a huge relief. I am looking forward to getting back to a more regulated and relaxed schedule when it comes to blogging, because your girl is burnt out.
This week’s favorites are a bit all over the place, which are my favorite favorites to talk about! So, without further a due, let’s get right into them:
1. It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover: I am a huge fan of Colleen Hoover. Call me basic, but I just love her books. I am aware of the issues with her son, and I am not a fan of her as a person. But, I really enjoyed this book. It continues right where It Ends With Us ended. If you enjoyed It Ends With Us, then you would enjoy this one too.
2. Ello Covered Mug: I love this mug. I was in the market for a larger travel mug that would fit into my cup holder, and I found this one at Target. So far, it’s been great to drink coffee and tea in, and I love that it looks so sleek.
3. Iliza Shlesinger Netflix Specials: TikTok made me watch the latest one, Iliza Shlesinger: Hot Forever, and now I’m watching her backlog. And, I’m really enjoying them. They are hilarious and something to check out if you’re looking for something to pick you up after a rough day.
4. James Avery Rings: I got a few new rings in my rotation from James Avery. The first is an anniversary gift from my fiancé, which is the ring that says “love is patient, love is kind.” The second is the angel wing one that is about to be retired, which is sad, because I am obsessed with it. Both of these rings are engraved. The love is patient, love is kind one is engraved with my wedding date, and the other is engraved with my mom’s initials. I love these rings because James Avery rings have amazing quality.
5. James Avery Necklaces: Yes, I am sharing more James Avery pieces, because I am obsessed with these as well. The other gift that I got for my anniversary is a little heart necklace with my fiancé and I’s initials engraved on it. I also recently purchased the cross necklace as well, and I am obsessed with layering it with this piece. If you have any questions about James Avery, the only thing that I would like to add is that they are some of the best jewelry pieces that I’ve purchased to date.
6. Midnights by Taylor Swift: I am a Swiftie and I can not stop listening to this album. My favorites are Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze and Vigliante Shit.