Welcome to the third day of Blogtober! I love this time of year, because it feels natural to curl up with a fantasy/thriller read. Thriller novels are one of my favorite genres of books, so I am definitely excited for this month’s potential TBR (I say potential because I always change my mind on what I am in the mood to read).
That said, here are some of the books I hope to get to this fall:
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
- Carrie by Stephen King
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
Do you have any books you want to get to this month? Let me know in the comments below.