Can you believe that the holiday season is upon us? I still can not believe that 2020 has gone by as quickly as it. And, 2020 was quite a year from everything that happened in the world. I hope that 2021 is a better year for us all.
Now, I’ve watched so many of these videos on YouTube, and I wanted to create my own, as I did last year, because I enjoyed doing so. As I said last year, I’m not expecting to get any of these from anyone, but maybe I’ll look to cross these items out to treat myself with. Or, this can also serve as a good reference for someone who is looking for gift ideas for the holiday season.
One thing that I noticed is compared to last year, my list is more simplistic and meant for the home versus for myself. I wonder if that’s something that happens when you get older, but with any case, here’s my Christmas wishlist for this year:
- Ember Mug: I am a huge coffee and tea drinker. I found this mug when I was looking at getting my iPod, and I love this. What is really cool about this mug is that it is a smart mug that you can control the temperature with. I love this as well because you can keep your drink warm for over an hour, which is something that I think I will enjoy at work and at home since I love drinking tea and coffee hot.
- Cutting Boards: I actually don’t have cutting boards, and I think that as my boyfriend does more cooking, it might be a good idea to have a more staple surface to chop vegetables on.
- Cookie Cutters: One of the things that really helps me with stress relief is baking. When making cookies recently, it dawned on me that I didn’t have any cookie cutters. I recently bought one that was shaped like a dog, however, I want to expand my collection.
- Pandora Christmas Charms: I am a big fan of Pandora Jewelry and have expanded my collection in the past year thanks to the fact that Jared has discontinued to carry Pandora, and has 50 percent off of Pandora jewelry pieces. I love collecting charms, and I want to add a few to my collection. Many Pandora fanatics often interchange them and only wear them seasonally, however, I don’t. I like to wear them regularly because it makes me think of the day/person that gave it to me. Some of my Christmas charms are actually my favorite, because they remind me when my mom used to give me charms when I was younger as well. The two that I have my eye on are the Red Nosed Reindeer Charm and the Christmas Tree Charm.
- Giftcards: Last, but certainly not least, the one thing that I really want this year for Christmas is gift cards. I purchased a Kindle Oasis, and so I want to get Amazon gift cards to download books on as well.
So that is my Christmas list. Honestly, the best part about this holiday is the fact that this is the first holiday that my boyfriend and I are making our own traditions. I am really enjoying the fact that I am healthy and have a lot to be grateful for, even though Christmas is one of the hardest times of the year for me since it was one of my mom’s favorite holidays.
What is on your Christmas list this year? Let me know in the comments below?