Happy fall, y’all! I still can not believe that it is September already. It truly seemed that this year went by way too quickly.
That said, I did want to take a moment to reflect on all of the books that I read this month. I’ve read six books in August. Here are the books that I read:
1. Going The Distance (The Kissing Booth 2) by Beth Reekles: 5 out of 5 Stars
2. Beach Read by Emily Henry: 4 out of 5 stars
3. Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberly and Austin Siegemund: 4 out of 5 stars
4. Commencement by J Courtney Sullivan: 2 out of 5 stars
5. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer: 4 out of 5 stars
6. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo: 4 out of 5 stars