Working full time means that I carry a lot of stuff to and from the office. My favorite bag to bring to the office is the Madewell Transport Tote in English Saddle. I love this bag, because it has everything that you think that you could need. I love this purse, because the color goes with everything that I wear, and it is really great value for the purse. I’ve had it for a few weeks, and I can tell that it’s going to become one of my go-to bags. (Also shoutout to birthday coupons)
This is just an everyday set, but I also can fit my iPad, a book, laptop, and Kindle Paperwhite if I want as well. Furthermore, I also have room to take my lunch and my water bottles, which are not pictured as well. Needless to say, I carry everything but the kitchen sink. Here is what I carry in my purse whenever I go to work:
- Madewell Canvas Pouch: I use this to carry various items in my purse to keep them contained. It’s helpful to stay organized. This is a link to an item similar to the one in the picture.
- Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette in Damier Azur: This is basically used as a tech pouch, but I’ve also used it as a mini pouch whenever I go out outside of work. I did get this one off of Poshmark, but here’s the link to the one on the website.
- Car Keys
- Louis Vuitton Key Cles (Basically my little card holder that holds my license, cash, cards, etc.)
- Micheal Kors Jet Set Wallet: Basically holds everything else wallet related, including loyalty cards, pictures, etc. Mine was purchased at the outlets, so this is a link to one similar.
- Longchamp Makeup Bag: This holds everything in from sanitizers, lip stuff, and hand creams. I purchased a retired color off of Poshmark, so I linked something similar.
- Vera Bradley Checkbook Cover (I have a retired pattern, so I linked something similar.
That’s what I carry in my purse. Now, these are the items that I carry daily, and it fits. However, as I mentioned earlier, I can fit so many other things, including a water bottle, laptop, iPad, Kindle/Nook, and my lunch. Now, I wouldn’t recommend carrying them all in the bag at once, but you can carry it a lot.
I like this over some of the other totes out there because it’s affordable leather and it holds everything I need. So, if you’re looking for a new ride or die work tote, this is the bag for you. And, if you do decided to get one, be sure to get a scarf. It definitely adds something extra to the store.