I can not believe that it is August already. 2020 is literally flying by. I actually found some pumpkin coffee during my weekly Target run, and needless to say I purchased it. However, I am planning to enjoy the last full month of summer.
I have a few new favorites this week that I am so excited to share. Here’s what I am loving this week:
- Podcasts: I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts. I’ve been listening to my go-to ones, including Rise, Gals on the Go, and Back to Basics. However, I’ve been listening to a lot of others, including: I Love You So Much with Kenzie Elizabeth, Mood, and Whitney Port’s podcast. I love listening to podcasts because they honestly are really motivating for me to listen to them, and they also serve as a reminder for self care. Definitely a win-win.
- Madewell Transport Tote: I bought myself a new purse (thank you birthday coupons)! I love the Transport tote as a work bag, because it holds everything but the kitchen sink. I love that I don’t have to carry five different bags or an additional tote for work as well. Definitely recommend to anyone who has to carry a lot of stuff or even for travel.
- Madewell Delicate Collection Skinny Rings Set: I love these rings. I purchased these when I got the bags, and I love that they go with my other Demi-fine jewelry as well. They are really comfortable, and they don’t turn your fingers green, which is something that I do experience. I also think that the quality of the rings are really great as well.
- Storage Wars: I have been bingewatching Storage Wars, and it’s really addicting. I love it because it’s a show you can watch at anytime and still enjoy, and it’s interesting to me to learn about the value of various things.
- Folklore by Taylor Swift: This album is gorgeous, plain and simple. It is now my favorite album of hers and has been on repeat since it came out a few weeks ago. And, yes. I did order the vinyl. It’s okay.
- S.V. Decker Gold Band: I love S.V. Decker, and what better to end the list than a list than one of my favorite pieces. I’ve been into gold bands, and it pairs with my Madewell rings I mentioned earlier quite nicely. This ring is great for stacking as well, as just by itself. I definitely recommend this piece as well.
- Happy Planner: I invested in a Happy Planner and I am so happy I did. I got the smaller one so it fits in my purses and is easy to carry. What I love about the one that I have is that it is meant for readers so it keeps track of what I read. I highly recommend it because it’s inexpensive and it helps me remember things that I would forget otherwise. Furthermore, I got the extra sheets to keep track of all I need to do — perfect for when I get overwhelmed.
3 thoughts on “What I Love Wednesday: August 5, 2020”
The ring set is so pretty, I love how simple the design is. And thanks for sharing some podcast recommendations, I’m definitely going to check those out!
Anika | chaptersofmay.com
Thank you! And I hope you enjoy them:)
Some wonderful photos. Fantastic colours. http://alfiyan.it.student.pens.Ac.id/blog/index.php/2015/01/14/test-post/comments