Happy Monday everyone! I am starting the week telling you about the books that I read in June. During the month of June, I read eight books. Of those, I did read one of my Mashed Potato books, and finished a trilogy that I started earlier in the year.
That said, here is my June 2020 reading wrap-up:
- Queen of Nothing by Holly Black — Three out of Five Stars
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan — Three out of Five Stars:
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan — Five out of Five Stars
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day — Four out of Five Stars
- Pretty Things by Janelle Brown — Five out of Five Stars:
- The Lies That Bind by Emily Giffin — Five out of Five Stars:
- The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish — Five out of Five Stars
- The Wife Stalker by Liv Constantine — Five out of Five Stars
In July, I have a hefty TBR. I am considering doing the Reading Rush, and hoping to knock out quite a few books doing that. Furthermore, between the Fourth of July and taking a personal day around my birthday, I am hoping that I get a chance to read a lot. I do hope to finish the last Taylor Jenkins Reid book that I haven’t read yet, which is called One True Loves. I also hope to read my Nesters Book Club picks as well.