Wow. It’s May already. I can’t believe that it’s already the springtime. I am hoping that May brings out a brighter month.
That said, this month I read 11 books: three audiobooks, and eight physical ones. I blame a lot of this due to social distancing, and I discovered that I really loved Jane Green’s book. I am just finishing up her third book in a row.
This month, I have a few different reading goals. The first is to read my first book club book, My Dark Vanessa. I also want to finish The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black to finish the Folk of the Air series. Finally, I want to try to read a few nonfiction self help novels.
Anyways, here are the books I read this month:
1. In Pieces by Sally Field — Five out of Five Stars
2. Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare — Five out of Five Stars
3. American Royals by Katharine McGee — Five out of Five Stars
4. Separation Anxiety by Laura Zigman — Five out of Five Stars
5. Most Likely by Sarah Watson — Five out of Five Stars
6. Sadie by Courtney Summers — Five out of Five Stars
7. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens — Five out of Five Stars
8. Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertali and Aisha Saeed — Five out of Five Stars
9. Falling by Jane Green — Five out of Five Stars
10. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus — Five out of Five Stars
11. Mr. Maybe by Jane Green — Three out of Five Stars
One thought on “April Reading Wrap Up + May Reading Goals”