I love reading romance books. They are my favorite genre of books, and they always put me in a good mood.
Valentine’s Day is this month, and I am so ready to spend this month diving into romantic novels. Here are a few that I want to get to this month. And, yes quite a few of them are from my mashed potato list.
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlene
- Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
- Falling by Jane Green
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
- The Wedding Date series by Jasmine Guillory
- Love at First Like by Hannah Orenstien
- Start Here by Trish Dollar
- Opposite of Always by Justin Reynolds
Yes, this is a bit of an ambitious list. But, I’m hoping to get through some of them. Will I? Stay tuned.