This Christmas, I went a bit nuts at the bookstore. This reason is because Barnes and Noble had their 50 percent off on book sale, and so did Amazon Kindle. And, let’s add in the fact that I had some gift cards and some coupons.
Yeah, I went a little overboard.
Here’s what I walked away with. These books were all books that I purchased from the day after Christmas to Saturday, January 4th:
- After by Anna Todd
- After We Collided by Anna Todd
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Full Circle: From Hollywood to Real Life and Back Again by Andrea Barber
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People by Bob Goff
- First Mistake by Sadie Jones
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- The Night Tiger by Yangszee Choo
- The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta
- High School by Tegan and Sara Qui
Needless to say, I will be doing a lot of reading in 2020. What is really exciting, for me anyways, is that all of these books are different in terms of genre. I am excited about the nonfiction reads, as I am looking for more self help books, which is something that interests me. I want to grow a lot in 2020, and I am excited for these reads.
What books did you get for Christmas — or with your Christmas gift cards? Let me know in the comments below.