About four months ago, I wrote a post called 15 Books That I Want to Read in 2019. I came across it this morning, and thought that it might be a good idea to share an update just how I was doing.
As you can see below, I’ve read 6 out of the 15 books listed. Honestly, I’m impressed that I’ve read that much. In my first post, I mentioned that some of these are books that I’ve been dying to read, while others are just books that I’ve had lying around.
With that being said, I’m hoping to read Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews soon. I just recently purchased the book at my local Books A Million for about $4, and I can’t wait to get to it.
Hopefully, in my next update I have a few more down!
Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Game of Thrones Series by George R. R. Martin
The Last Star by Rick Yancey Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy The Wife Between Us by Geer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kernman
- Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- The Lies We Told by Camilla Way
- China Rich Girlfriend and Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- Capital Gaines by Chip Gaines