I picked up a pair of knitting needles for the first time the past November. Since then, I’ve made a few scarves for friends and family. However, after the third one, I began to get a little tired of making your standard scarf with a ton of rows and that’s about it.
With that being said, I started to make these infinity scarves. And, guess what? They are so easy! Which is great, because I’m pretty much a beginner.
So, with that being said, here’s how you make it:
What You Need:
- 1-2 (depending on the weight/length you want them) skeins of bulky weight yarn.
- Knitting needles of your choice (For this, I used US Size 9 and 12).
- Tapestry needle.
What You Do:
- Cast on 21 stitches.
- Use garter stitch (for those who don’t know, this is a fancy term to just knitting every row) to make this scarf as long as desired.
- Once it’s made to the desired length, cast off and weave ends in.
- Sew ends together. Voila! You’re done.