One of my favorite things to make is a charm stretch bracelet. I love making them because they are simple and quick. They are perfect for those who looking to learn how to make jewelry themselves, and need an easy craft to get through the day.
What’s awesome about this project is that it’s something that can be versatile. You can personalize it to be just about any style for anyone on your list.
Interested? Here’s how you make it:
What You Need:
- Stretchy Cord — I like this one, which you can get at any craft store.
- Beads of your choice.
- Charm of your choice.
How to Make It:
- Cut a piece of stretchy cord that is about three inches longer than you need to make it.
- Take your charm, and put it in the middle of the bracelet.
- Put beads on both sides of the charm.
- Once the bracelet is the size that you want it, tie a double knot.
- Pull the strings tightly, and cut excess.
Tips and Tricks:
There are so many different ways to do this. For instance, one of my favorite things to do with this style is to add silver beads to really make it pop. Another design I often go to is one with alternating both pearls and crystals. The options are truly endless!