We are almost six months into 2023, and I will say that my style has changed so much since January 1. For example, I have been looking for more understated, functional bags that will get me through my daily life and activities. So, it is no surprise to me that none of these bags are considered to be a high end lux brand. However, I love them just as much — if not more — than my luxury pieces.
So, here are my top 5 most used bags of 2023 — thus far:
1. Lululemon Side Cinch Shopper Tote: This is my favorite bag. I own three colors of this, and I use this every single day. I have one for work, one for yoga class, and one that has multiple uses. I love it because it can fit everything that you would need, and is so lightweight and easy. I can also see this bag being used as a bag for the beach and for travel throughout the summer.
2. Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag: This is by far the most functional bag in the world. I have this in the regular size and the large. I love them both. I like it because it keeps everything secure when you’re going about your errands, the beach, and more. I’ve used this bag hiking, walking, and even on a quick trip to Target. Out of all these bags that I’m talking about, this is the one bag that I definitely recommend picking up.
3. Longchamp Le Pliage Bag: This is by far my favorite tote bag of all time. I have this in so many different colors, and the ones that I purchased four years ago is still amazing. I love this bag because it fits everything you may need, all without being too heavy. I also love this bag, because it’s so easy to store. You literally just fold it up and you’re good to go. Longchamp totes are slowly making their way back in style (not that they went out in my opinion), and I recommend this bag so much.
4. Baggu Medium Crescent Bag: I love this bag because it’s basically like a belt bag, but functional. I mean, it’s viral for a reason, folks. I love this purse because it is so comfortable to wear, and since it’s so secure, it’s perfect for day trips and every day use. Furthermore, this bag hold so much. I can fit my everyday essentials, and it’s still pretty light weight. Furthermore, I love how this bag looks. Therefore, you already know that I am reaching for this bag again and again.
5. Polene Number Un: This is probably the most expensive out of all of the bags, and today, I’m going to talk about the nano and the regular. I love this bag because it’s just a classic style, and the craftsmanship is just amazing on it. It is also one of the most unique bags that I have purchased, and it goes with so much. I currently have the brown, black, and light gray color, and I love them all.
What are your top five most used bags this year? Let me know in the comments below.