Welcome back to another What’s in My Bag Wednesday, where we share what fits in my handbags. Today we’re talking about another underrated Lululemon bag — the pleated shoulder bag. I ran when I saw this, and purchased this in the black color. I’ve carried it for a little over a week at this point and I love it. It fits everything, has compartments, and is just comfortable to wear.
I’ve been using this as a work bag, and don’t let the size fool you. This bag fits a ton. Read on to see what I carry in my bag:
- Coach Nolita 19 (I use this as a wallet, and I have both my Louis Vuitton Recto Verso and my six ring key holder). I currently have the strawberry printed one in black.
- Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette
- Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda
- Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
- Birdie Alarm
- Work ID (not pictured)
- Howlite and Amethyst Crystals that I always carry in my purse.
- My phone (iPhone 14 pro, which is not pictured).
- AirPod Pros
- Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Purse