In the past year, I have been doing a lot of decluttering and reorganizing especially as 2021 approached. Thanks to Poshmark, I have been able to get rid of the items that have not worked for me (there will be a post on that soon), however there were a lot of items that I purchased in 2020 that still serve me today.
2020 has been a crazy year, but there was some good purchases from that year that I want to share:
- Nespresso Vertuo: I love my Nespresso. I had it for over a year now and I have no regrets buying it. This was definitely a COVID-19 purchase. At the time, all of the Starbucks in my area closed and I missed lattes. Because, let’s face it — prior to COVID, I was at Starbucks nearly every day. Now that my local Starbucks is still back open, I still rarely go to it. I get my pods either from Target or Amazon, and it’s about $1 a day — with a dairy free option. Can’t beat that, and I get some extra time in the morning. Win.
- Kindle Oasis: I have had nearly every e-reader in the last few years. However, this one is the best one for those like me who read a lot and carry a lot with them. I have the 32 GB one in graphite, and I am so glad that I picked this up during Prime Day. The screen is so crisp and great to read all day, and it’s really comfortable to hold when reading in bed. Usually this is the time that I get bored with the e-reader or find something wrong with it, but this is the perfect one. I also like e-readers that have large screens, so this also helps a lot with that.
- iMac: I got an iMac because of working from home and Zoom meetings. Having this larger screen has been so helpful, because otherwise, I would be using my 13 inch MacBook Air. I have the most basic one, and it’s so much easier to work with and have Zoom meetings with. I also really love using it when doing the graphics for my blog as well. I currently don’t connect my MacBook to my iMac, but I do not regret buying this whatsoever.
- Air Fryer: I got the smallest, off-brand air fryer that I can find at Kohl’s using Kohl’s Cash. I am so glad that I did, because I really love using this. I use it to warm up food, to make chips, and fries. I am sure that there are so many other uses for this, but I still have yet to learn what other things you can make with it. That said, if you’re a newbie in the kitchen, you definitely need one of these.
- Pandora Beads and Pave Bracelet: Are you surprised that there is a jewelry pick in here? This one is one of my ride of die pieces of jewelry. I wear it nearly every day, and has become one of my go-to pieces to wear with other ball bracelets or other bracelets.
- Tiffany Heart Bracelet: I purchased another needed bracelet and I wear this with the other bracelet I just mentioned. Like the Pandora one that I mentioned, this has become one of my go-to pieces of jewelry because I like to stack my bracelets and this is one that I can wear without worrying about it.