During quarantine, chocolate chip banana bread was all of the rage. Now, as we get into fall, pumpkin bread has become the new “it” bread. For some odd reason, I couldn’t find pumpkin bread mix at the grocery store. So, I picked up cookie mix instead. I decided to add a little something extra to the mix by adding chocolate chips, and let me tell you, they turned out amazing. So, I wanted to share with you this easy way to spice up a mix, and enjoy some delicious fall cookies – perfect for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or even if you just want some cookies around the house.
What you need:
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Packet of Pumpkin Bread Mix (and whatever you need to make the cookies). I use the Betty Crocker Pumpkin cookie mix
1. Prepare cookie mix as instructed on the package.
2. When mix is ready to be placed, add chocolate chips.
4. Make cookies into balls, and place them on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake as instructed on the package.
6. Let cookies cool. Enjoy!