Happy New Year! I rounded out this year by reading 98 books. This December, I read a grand total of nine books. Many of them were the warm and fuzzy holiday rom com reads. But, I did have a few others in there.
Well, check out my list, and find out:
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella: Five stars
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis: Five stars
- I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn: Three stars
- Snow in Love by Various Authors: Three Stars
- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston: Five stars
- 25 Days ‘Til Christmas by Poppy Alexander: Four Stars
- The Hell With the Hustle by Jefferson Bethke: Five Stars
- Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak: Four stars
- Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins: Five stars
What did you read in the last month of 2019? Let me know in the comments below.
9 thoughts on “December 2019 Reading Wrap Up”
We also have 10 Blind Dates 5 stars. We were wondering if we should read Hearts, String and Other Breakable Things. Glad to here it was worth 5 stars.
I loved Hearts, Strings and other Breakable Things — I highly recommend it!
Wow! You are such a productive reader! I have only read a few books to review for journals as I am tending to listen more to podcasts and documentaries while working on other things.
I read a lot and recently joined Kindle Unlimited. I probably got through 10 books in December. Books I can recommend are “Have You Seen Luis Valdez?” “The Things We Cannot Say” and “Verity” by Colleen Hoover. They aren’t light and fluffy but they are all great.
Keep up the good job on your reading.
You too. I loved Verity! Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors.
98 books! That’s awesome! I was only able to read 48 this year since I started seminary. Hoping to read more this year!
Such a feat! That’s a lot of books, great job
We Met In December sounds like it would be good!