It’s the final shopping weekend before Christmas. If you’re like me, your holiday shopping is done. However, I know that there are a few procrastinators that are going to be braving the malls this weekend. So, if you’re one of them, here are some tips to get your holiday shopping done with your sanity in tact:
- Use In Store Pick Up Feature: Many stores out there now have the In-Store Pickup Option. This means you can order it online and pick it up in the store. I’ve done this with quite a few stores, and it’s a lot easier and faster than actually going through the store to get it.
- Go Early: If you want the holiday shopping experience, the best option is to go early. This means going as soon as the mall or the store you want opens its doors. If you do it that way, chances are you’ll be in and out.
- Have a Game Plan: Take a line from Santa’s book and make a list and check it twice. Grandma needs a sweater? Write it down. Knowing what you need to buy is a lot easier than scrambling to find something. The stores are already going to be crazy, so the more prepared you are, the easier it will be.
- Go In Pairs: One of the best things my boyfriend and I do together is honestly go Christmas shopping together. Going in pairs is super helpful for a number of reasons. One, if there are long lines and you know that you are going to buy something, you can send one of you to the line to begin waiting while the other finishes up. Furthermore, this is a great way to get opinions on what you’re getting, as well as a great way to spend some quality time together. It’s a win-win.
- Use your Prime Membership: If all of this gives you anxiety, honestly, just use Prime. It’s handy, but trust me, it will be worth it to avoid the stress.