My to be read (TBR) pile is insane nowadays. Therefore, as a way to get through them, I am instilling a book buying ban until Black Friday. Here are some books that I hope to get to during that ban.
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Wedding Date series by Jasmine Guillory
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
What is on your reading list?