Inspired by the necklace that was given to Carrie Bradshaw by Aleksandr Petrovsky, this necklace is one of my favorite pieces that I’ve made lately. And, even though it is beautiful, it is actually pretty simple (and inexpensive) to make.
What I also love about this is that you can make it any way you want. The one that I made has five beads. However, you can really make it any way you want. For example, you can have it with one simple pearl. Or, you can make it with leftover black beads. The options are truly limitless, which is perfect for pretty much anyone with any style.
So, if you’re looking for a gift for anyone in your life, this might be the perfect thing.
What you need:
- 1 Eye Pin (I get mine at Jo-Ann)
- Bead(s) of your choice
- One chain ( I highly recommend the chain I used, which is from Jo-Ann. It’s made of Stainless Steel, which is perfect for all of those who have allergies to certain types of metal. However, whatever you use, make sure that it has a round link).
- Wire cutters
- One round-nose pliers
- One side pliers.
- Get your chain, and measure the middle of it. If you have a chain that is 18 inches, mark off a link that is in the middle.
- Get your wire cutters and cut that link.
- Take an eye pin and put the desired amount of beads on the pin.
- Take the end of the pin, and put it forward towards the beads.
- Create a loop.
- Take your side pliers, and open the loop. Put it one end of the chain. Do the same for the other side.
- Voila! You’re done.