Essential oil bracelets are very popular for those who want something that soaks up their beloved oils on the go thanks to the lava beads. With that being said, they are around in so many different styles and varieties. But, if you want to take the DIY route, I got you covered.
There are so many different ways to make this bracelet. I am a huge fan of amethyst, which can help reduce anxiety. But, you can change the style of the beads to do so much, whether it may be to add a stone you like, or to do a 7 chakra bracelet.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 set of lava beads. (I got mine at Michaels)
- Stone beads (of whatever stone you may like. For this project, I chose these amethyst beads from Michaels)
- Stretchy cord.
- 2 spacer beads.
Now, here’s what you do:
- Cut a string from your spool of stretchy cord. Now, you may be wondering how long to make the string. I recommend that you cut at least one inch larger than you think you may need. That way, you have some room to tie a knot and so forth.
- String as many of the gemstone beads that you want.
- Once done with the gemstone beads, put the spacers on either side of the gemstone beads.
- Add as many of the lava beads as you need to finish the bracelet to the desired length. Now, here’s a tip: add at least one extra bead at the end. Sometimes, when I tie a knot, the bracelet is always fitted way closer than I would like. Plus, this will allow me to layer it with some of my other bracelets.
- Once it’s the length, tie a double knot. Pull until it’s tight.
- Cut leftover strings. Now you’re done!
One thought on “Craft Tutorial: Essential Oil Bracelet”
And a thoughtful gift this would make! Thank you for inspiring! 🙂