Can you believe that the holiday season is upon us? Well, the official holiday season begins Black Friday, but with every store out there pushing their Black Friday sales earlier and earlier and every coffee place debuting their holiday flavors, it’s officially the Christmas season.
Now, I’ve watched so many of these videos on YouTube, and I wanted to create my own, because why not? I’m not expecting to get any of these from anyone, but maybe I’ll look to cross these items out to treat myself with. Or, this can also serve as a good reference for someone who is looking for gift ideas for the holiday season.
So without further a due, here’s my 2019 wishlist:
- Pandora Charms: In July, I bought a Pandora charm bracelet for myself and started filling it up with some of the newer charms that they had. I had always loved Pandora bracelets, but wanted one that has charms that are important to me now, versus a few years ago. What I like about Pandora is the meaning behind it. My old charm bracelets tell me a story. I can tell you who gave me what charm, and when they gave it to me. And, while I no longer wear that bracelet since it’s too big on me, I still wear one that my mom had, as well as the one she gave me for my 20th birthday. This year, I am loving the paw print heart charm, the cancer sign, and of course, a holiday charm.
- Pandora Open Heart Ring: I love the new open heart ring from Pandora (notice a theme here?). Pandora Jewelry for the most part is inexpensive and it lasts a while, and some of their rings are pretty cute. Therefore, I would like to try to add this ring to my collection.
- Stuff for Lucy: I of course will be spoiling Lucy this year, as it’s her first Christmas in my new home. This is on my list because she’s just so important to me. For her, I am planning to buy her a coat to keep her warm on our walks in the colder months, and a stocking full of toys. In the past, my mom and I have always given Maggie a bone for Christmas, and I am thinking that I will do the same for Lucy.
- Ring Video Cameras: One of the things that I really want for my home is Ring Video Cameras. I want this because since I do live alone, I hear noises from outside and get nervous about them. What I like about these is that you can look from your phone to see, which makes me feel safer. Furthermore, since I have an Echo Dot in my bedroom. I can see what’s going on outside without having to get out of bed.
- Moon Necklace: For our first year anniversary, my boyfriend gave me a necklace with the moon with the date of our anniversary, October 10, 2017. I wanted to eventually get a second one with my mom’s birthday, June 28, 1961 so I can have her close to me whenever I need her.
- Alex and Ani Pumpkin Spice Bracelet: I go through phases where I either really love Alex and Ani or they sit in a box. I did see this bracelet last year, and did not get it for whatever reason. This year, I want to try to get this into my collection.
- Tiffany Elsa Perretti Bean Necklace: I love the meaning behind this necklace, which is why it’s on my list. I like it because it signals new beginnings, which is what I want 2020 to be.
- Coffee: This is a weird one, so please hear me out. I love holiday and fall coffee, so I used to ask my mom every year to put pumpkin spice K-Cups in my stocking so I can drink it until about April. Pumpkin spice is my favorite flavor, so that’s why I have a ton of it to last me for a while.
- Laptop Accesories: During the pre-Black Friday sales, I bought a new MacBook Air. I needed a new computer because my older MacBook Pro (which was the older model back in 2014 when I purchased it), was having trouble accessing some sites and needed updates. My biggest fear of updating it was losing all of the data, which included many priceless photos and documents. I also wanted a computer that was more lightweight so I can use for work. I currently use an iPad for clerking and stuff, which is helpful, but I do prefer Microsoft Word over Google Docs, which is what I use on my iPad. The only downside to the new Apple Computers? They don’t come with a disc drive. Or a USB-C drive since Apple computers don’t have . Therefore, I want to get these in due time, since the main purpose of the computer is for blogging, writing documents for work, and the portability aspect to.
As a reminder, please don’t think that I am expecting anyone to actually give me any of these things, but rather these are things I am looking at and wanting to treat myself if the opportunity arises.
So, what’s on your wish list?